Please send me an email and let me know what days are best for meetings. I am trying my best to set meeting dates on days that the maximum amount of people can attend. We will always set them for around 5:30 or 6:00 p.m.
Membership Dues:• Membership dues for the spring will be due on FEB. 20th
• If you want to become a member of PRSSA you will need to fill out a membership form and get $60 (for an entire year) to Dr. Ruth before this date.
• You can get a membership form by visiting (www.prssa.org/resources/dues.asp) or wait to pick one up at our next meeting.
• Please drop these forms off in the Communication Dept. office in Dr. Ruth’s box or slide it under her door at 7 College Room #301. You may also bring it to our next meeting
The Michael Witkoski Memorial Scholarship:• This is a $500 dollar scholarship that is awarded to one CofC PRSSA student and one Clemson PRSSA student
• Scholarship is available to any active PRSSA member of Junior standing or below
• Dr. Ruth will be assessing all members participation for this semester
• If you are interested in receiving the scholarship, please notify me or Dr. Ruth. We will have an application process available
• This is a great way to get PRSA members to see your accomplishments (you will receive the award at the SCPRSA Mercury awards ceremony in Columbia, SC)
National Assembly: New Orleans, LA• March 26-March 29
• Trip to elect new PRSSA National officers
• The PRSSA will pay for one student to go as a delegate for the chapter (this includes your hotel and dues- you will only need to book a flight/ approx. $230)
• This is a great opportunity for those of you interested in holding officer positions next year.
• Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions.
Rockstock: April 4, 2009 at the Visitor’s Center Bus Shed 7-11 p.m.
Below is the list of committee heads and members. If you have not signed-up for a committee, please email the committee head you would like to be involved with and copy me on that email so I can update the committee list. Also, I know that quite a few people joined committees on Thursday and if your name is not on the list, please email me and let me know which committee you were involved with. COMMITTEE HEADS: please make sure to make notes on how you go about getting things done (i.e. timelines, procedures). We will need these in order to enter the fundraising bowl for PRSSA and so that next year can go more smoothly.
Lauren Shoefstall (LaurenAshleySC@gmail.com)/ Courtney Brink (email@example.com)
Hannah Nuccio (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Emily Coleman (email@example.com)
Samantha Sawaked (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Carroll Papalardo (email@example.com)
Andrew Mintz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Caroline Henning (email@example.com)
Shana Glenn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Genevieve diLeonardo (email@example.com)
Hannah Chapman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sarah Vining (email@example.com)
Olivia Gossett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Courtney Cochran (email@example.com)
PR/ Media Relations:
Sarah Flick (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Caroline Loy (email@example.com)
Jennifer King (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Whitney Osborne (email@example.com)
Annie Puckett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nick Langston (email@example.com)
Katie Varn (firstname.lastname@example.org)